- Gratis Wi-Fi
- 24 uren receptie
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken te huur
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
Check-in / Check-out
Vroegste check-in: 13:00
- Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
- Geen Avondklok
- Niet Rokers
Groep van 15 personen of meer die reizen naar Kasol?
Kaart en routebeschrijving
The Highways to Kasol:
Buses to and fro for Kasol are available from Delhi, Manali, Chandigarh, Dehradun, these buses can be catched up from the local bus stands at respective places and drop you at Kasol Bus Stand, which is in the vicinity. These buses can be booked physically by visiting the bus station or virtually on platforms like RedBus.com and HRTC Official.
In case you do not find direct buses to Kasol from your location, since Kasol is a small hamlet, you can book a bus till Kullu, which is 37 Kms from Kasol and from therein switch the transit.
In case you are traveling in your own vehicle, Moustache in Kasol is well-equipped with its own parking space, we welcome you!
Kasol through the air:
Bhuntar Airport in Bhuntar, Dist. Kullu is the nearest airport to Kasol, which is about 30 KMs from this small town. Direct flights to the airport can be booked from Delhi. Regular cabs and buses can be booked from Bhuntar to Kasol, wherein the cab costs about Rs. 1250/- for a one way journey.
Where in Kasol?
Moustache in Kasol is located at the beginning of the town’s central old market by the riverside.
From the bus stop in Kasol, Moustache is merely at a walkable distance of 300 metres. Here’s what you got to do once you get down from the bus:
1. Get down on the road with Little Italy Cafe to your left and Bhoj Cafe to your right.
2. Continue walking straight, walk past the Osho Lodge and Nirvana Kettle on either sides.
3. Get down the road towards your left when you come across OLive Garden on your left towards the flowing river, after walking about 200 metres from the bus stop. Continue walking down the road for another 50 metres, next to Poornima Guest, here we are, Moustache Kasol. See you soon!