- Gratis Wi-Fi
- 24 uren receptie
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Gratis internettoegang
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Kabel TV
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
Check-in / Check-out
Vroegste check-in: 14:00
Laatste check-out: 12:00
- Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
- Geen Avondklok
- Niet Rokers
- Belastingen niet inbegrepen
Groep van 15 personen of meer die reizen naar Lissabon?
Kaart en routebeschrijving
- From the Airport you can reach the Hostel, taking the Underground from there, travelling until Rossio station. It's taking about 20 minute. You have to change the underground red line (line which come from airport) to green line, in Alameda station, to the Cais do Sodre direction, and leave the metro in the Rossio station, where is the Rossio Square, and walking 4 minutes to reach the
Hostel. (the underground is working between 06h30am till 01h00am - next day )
- Also you can take the Aerobus from the Airport, until the Rossio Square. (between 7am and 23pm).
- Near the Rossio Square, there is also the Rossio Train Station, which you can use if you come to Lisbon by Bus. There are main Bus Stations in Sete Rios and Oriente, which connect directly with the train station. This is a city train, so it's cheap. From these stations you can also take the underground to the Hostel.
- From the Rossio Train Station you can go by train (40 minutes) to Sintra, a beautiful and historical place to visit.
-10 minutes walking from the hostel is located the Cais do Sodre station, from this place you can take the train to the Cascais very popular for its beaches, and also the boat to the another side of Tagus river.
-Tickets you can buy at any train or metro station, there is one way ticket (1.80 euro). Rechargeable ticket (2-15 euro) and 24 hour ticket (6 euro) are available for buses, metro, train and tram.